Tapa sa Gata (Alang na Tapa)

Tapa sa Gata (Alang na Tapa)
Pan-fried beef slices stewed in coconut milk. For a leaner meat cut, use beef tenderloin. Lean cuts have less fat adn thus have less calories.

Ingredients:
½ kg beef sirloin, cut into slices
2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
1 tbsp garlic
¼ cup MAGGI Savor, Garlic
1 tbsp patis
¼ tsp pepper
cooking oil for frying
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
1 medium size onion, cubed

Procedure:
  1. Rub sirloin with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and garlic. Marinate in combined mixture of MAGGI Savor, patis and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
  2. Heat oil and pan-fry prepared beef tapa. Set aside. 3. In a separate pan, pour in coconut milk and bring to a boil. Add in tapa and onion. Cook for another 10 minutes or until tapa has been soaked in the sauce. Serve hot.

source: Nestle
Please do visit my other blogs: My Weekend Journal and All Things Juliet. Thank you so much!

9 comments:

Diamond R said...

kumalam bigla ang sikmura ko.ang sarap naman ng mga foods

buy and sell philippines said...

I'm going to try this at home I love your blog you have tons of beef recipe.

Ben Singkol said...

Magic Sarap continues to dazzle me until this day. IT saved my cooking and my wife doesn't to ridicule me every time I cook. :)

Blog Writer said...

@Diamond R - You should try this recipe.

@buy and sell - thanks... try this and feel free to share your cooking experience

@Ben - good to hear that Ben! feels great to impress wifey :)

Räumung said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Guapple Hisoler said...

WOW yummy,, I have here also same site called NATIVE PINOY FOODS btw the way you site is nice, , , keep it up.

All Things Juliet said...

Thanks Guapple Hisoler! How I wish I could update this often. Thanks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Usman Shakil said...

Seven Dangerous Act After Meal

Post a Comment

Let us hear your thoughts. Feel free to share your cooking experience using the recipes. Thank you!

Other Recipes You Might Like